Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Random Tuesday
Ok. I have since taken a deep breath and recovered from my daycare debacle of yesterday.

Do you ever just have those times in life where you feel like your suffocating? There is too much to do, not enough time to do it, not enough hours in the day, money in the bank, days in your life.... you know how it is.... well, maybe anyway.

Jordin graduated from PreK today... short and sweet, just how all we mommies like it. She won the award for "Most Creative," an award SB also received on Monday from the second grade. Wow. Two kids winning "Most Creative." Maybe I am somewhere in their blood after all.

Still working out Disney details. Planning a trip there is overwhelming. But, I can't wait to take the girls.... and glad to be able to have Jim along.

I am leaving town for a trip I'm not sure I want to take anymore on Thursday. I thought I had figured things out ... sure about the direction I was going... and then I had this long sort of personal weekend... and now I am not so sure about anything anymore.

Today was yearbook day at school... SB can't wait to read every single name in the book to me. She says we can start it early, so we'll be sure to fit everyone in. Can't wait for that.

Hope your Tuesday is .... well... something good.

Rach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I clicked comment to say exactly that...
What's Thursday?

Katey said...

so i think that you shouldn't go... is that why you're not calling me back?

don't get guilted into something you don't want to do, especially by someone who is not your child.

it's not your job to make other people happy, you don't have that power. you can only make yourself happy. the more often you remember that the happier you will be.

you are only responsible for your own happiness. everyone else is responsible for themselves.

if you do go, try to have a good time.

i'll love you no matter what choice you make!

Anonymous said...

"Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything." -
George Lois