Friday, May 27, 2005

House of Wax.
a cultural obligation

More like, please, please don't waste your money... less House of Wax, and more "watch me chase Chad Michael Murray and Elisha Cuthbert through this old town with my knife...."

One redeeming quality ... Paris Hilton, she gets killed. However, only after about THREE million references to the "sex tape" scandal. She died about 1.5 million references too late.

I was more impressed with the previews, and must shamefully admit that because of my unrelenting crush on Johnny Knoxville, I'll have to see Dukes of Hazzard.

I am slightly depressed. Instead of weekend away, I spent Friday on a "date" with my surfing sister, Becca. Love Becca. Need a life.

Ciao.
Rach

1 comment:

Byrdnest said...

Whew! Thanks for the heads up. I am just getting around to watching/buying "The Aviator." Hope I am not let down by it.