Thursday, May 05, 2005

Do people know me this well?

So today one of my advertising girls called The Paper Shop. She's a cute girl and we've spent some time in The Shop chatting about all sorts of things. We've discussed advertising with her publication - and I was sure she was following up AGAIN with a pesky sales call.

Nope.

Appears she wanted to be sure to tell me which cupcake bakeries to visit while in NYC... she's a native. She knew my trip wouldn't be complete without hitting the famous cupcake hotspots.

Scary.

Magnolia Bakery (Sex and the City fame... natives line up outside the door before dawn for cupcakes)
Buttercup Bake Shop

So then I had to do a little research.

Where to find NYC cupcakes

NYC is a Cupcake Town

And that's all I'm sayin'. Forget the Statue of Liberty or Ellis Island. Forget everything. Give me cupcakes, or give me death.

Rach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to NYC? In addition to cupcakes you HAVE to get a Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3. Mmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Okay, duh. I just read the next post which clearly stated that you are going to NYC this weekend. Have fun! xo