Sunday, January 23, 2005

Wedding Weekend
Wedding, wedding and more wedding.

Calm down, dear reader, I don't mean me.

That would be like asking, if I said I felt yucky... "Do you think you're pregnant?"
"No," I reply sweetly, "no chance in HELL of that."

The plans continue for the wedding of my (sort of) sister, Natsuki Oku - from Japan. She's coming here to get married at the end of Feb., so my dad can give her away. Naturally, this means my mom and I running around town and the general vincinity like chickens with our heads cut off.... Saturday morning we returned to the paper store to pick up envelopes for the invites that I designed... paper for the programs and guest cards, her wedding album, and other miscellaneous things that every wedding can't be without. I have become like the movie, "The Wedding Planner," - always involved with weddings, but never getting married... much less falling in love.

Oh, I'm sorry... that was my other personality - the one I like to call "very-bitter-about-still-being-single Rachael". She's a real bitch.

So... here are pictures of the invitation... enjoy.


No comments: