Sunday, January 16, 2005

Hey YOU!!
yes..... you there... staring at your computer screen... the visitors from far and away.... yes, I am talking to YOU!

This is the thing.

Everyone loves a blog.

We love to read them, we love to write them.

Are you visiting my blog?


My problem? What makes you think I have a problem? I just want to know you came by - want to know that you might come back again - that my life - or at least my life according to my own fifteen minutes of blog fame - is interesting - exciting - worth reading about. I find myself spending countless hours obsessing over blogs -reading my other favorite blogs (see my list below right) and catching up on the lives of people I have never even met. It's Disney style voyuerism in the finest American way... via the internet. So.... tell me you came by... post a comment, add me to your Blogroll... you know, let's be friends! Ok... I am looking forward to hearing from you.....


No comments: