Sunday, January 09, 2005

Swollen nose and all.....
No worries everyone, I survived the day; though it has been a long one.

(yawn)

I was fortunate enough to blessed with some stronger than normal Tylenol medication this morning for the swollen knot that has become my nose. That helped. I went from not being able to feel anything but said swollen knot to being able to feel nothing, and I do mean nothing from the neck up. Beautiful. My favorite comment this morning at church was certainly the old favorite, "yes, your face does look really swollen."

Oh, thankyoueversomuch.

Jordin continues to ask if my nose is sore, though I have reassured her at least three million times that it's not her fault, and that it was an accident.

We had little Cassidy over for the afternoon to play - and considering the 71 degree weather we seem to have been fortunate enough to have, it was a gorgeous day for a playdate.

Bought two gallons of Martha Stewart "seedling" green today for the dining room. Can't WAIT to paint tomorrow.

Ciao -
Rachael


No comments: