Friday, January 07, 2005

First Friday 2005...
And here we are.... at home.

Enjoying my favorite kind of Friday ... the kind where, reluctantly I send the girls off to Athens with Jim for the weekend, and I ramble around the house for a while. Spent an hour in Michaels - lots of cool ideas but NO spending... and, then decided to eat dinner while watching television. Now, I have found a Lifetime movie to entertain me.

Jim wants me to come to Athens tomorrow night and take the whole fam to the Lemony Snicket movie.... this means either
  • a long day of driving - then bring the girls home post movie (more driving)
  • or, spend the night in Athens
  • or, just say no, can't make it this time.

(sigh)

It's hard when we've worked so hard to be friends and put the girls first always to say no... on the other hand, I HAVE to work on moving on. Doing things sans girls.... sans Jim.... I hate the thought of it.

Rachael

No comments: