Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hi Tech Frustration

Things I want to do on my blog but can't figure out.... *@(#*@()#*~!!

  • Add people to my "Blogroll," and actually have them appear on my blog
  • Make a new, less "free-Blogger"esque template (oy, this would require me knowing HTML, hahaha.... that was maniacal laughter.... I was married, after all, to the King of the Internet for three and a half years.... where is all that now?)
  • Have a photoblog somewhere else besides my blog
  • Do that cool "strike-thru" thing that all the cool blogs I read have

.... well, the list continues, but not to bore anyone to pieces. Maybe I will go and dust off my library card today and check out an HTML book. Hmmm... if anyone "stopping by" from anywhere in the world has any ideas... PLEASE! I am pulling out my single mom card and waving it around... HELP!!


No comments: