Monday, January 10, 2005

..the funny things Jordin says.....

So, I bake cookies.
I read "Family Fun" magazine... and try all the cute cupcake recipes.
I cut paper dolls, and dress them too.
I have a box to organize my extra ribbon.
I can cook a mean turkey for Thanksgiving.
I can fold napkins... know what a complete place setting of China looks like...

Apparently, all this has rubbed off on my children.

Friday at school, during discussion of the upcoming weeks of preschool...

Ms. Lisa: "We have a holiday on the 17th. You won't be at school on the 17th. Does anyone know why?"
(Jordin eagerly raises hand and proceeds to obnoxiously wave hand around in order to gain attention)
Ms. Lisa : "Yes, Jordin, what holiday is the 17th?"
Jordin : "It's Martha Stewart Day, Ms. Lisa."

I think it might be time for less cupcakes, and more American History.

Rachael


No comments: