Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Lunch
"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." -Orson Welles

1) Do you take your lunch hour at work?
Yes. Of course. You mean skip the lunch hour and spend another hour with middle schoolers? Pass. I'll take on the lunchroom anyday.

2) What is your favorite place to eat lunch at?
Ha ha ha... in the lunchroom, of course. However, when not at school, I love to sit at Atlanta Bread Company and watch people....:-)

3) What do you usually eat for lunch?
I am a huge salad fan. As a general rule, I do usually skip the normal school fare for a salad....

4) Do you have anyone that you eat lunch with on a regular basis?
Yes. 25-28 middle schoolers full of teen angst and some mean food throwing skill... I have never seen tater tots fly like they do in a middle school lunchroom... with precise aim.

5) If not eating, what do you usually do on your lunch hour?
Read... check my email... blog.... watch "The Young and the Restless..."

No comments: