Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday Brunch
"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it." -Frank Zappa

1) What is your favorite medium of visual art and why? (Examples,painting, sculpture, photography, etc.)
My favorite "medium" is photography... thought about studying it... love my camera(s) and take them everywhere...

2) What is your favorite painting? If possible, post a picture of yourfavorite painting in your blog.
THIS is my favorite painting....by Mary Cassatt. "Little Girl in a Blue Armchair" It reminds me of Jordin.

3) Who is your favorite artist?
I love, love, love Tom Everhart. And, if I ever become independently wealthy, I WILL collect his artwork...check out his work!

4) Do you have any artistic abilities of any kind?
I love to take pictures, and think I am sort of good at it... as far as painting or drawing... forget it!

5) Do you like to draw or paint?
Ha ha... see above!

No comments: