Friday, March 11, 2005

TGIF
I am so very glad Friday is here. Sorry for not posting much this week - I am a little disenchanted with life currently, which tends to stifle my creativity. You know how it goes. However, for the first time in three weeks, Jim is taking the girls for the night and most of tomorrow - finally found time to fit it in his busy law school social calendar... and I am so glad. I love them to pieces and everything - but it sucks being mommy alllllll the time. I think I have forgotten how to be anything else... yeah - I am pretty sure that's a fact - considering I have no clothes outside of jeans and work clothes ... and, when given a "night off" I would rather stay at home and do absolutley nothing rather than do anything else. Maybe I am just too scared. Whatever. I don't know what my problem is. Anyone?
So, Sarah Beth is finally home - Jordin is elated - we have dance pictures tomorrow (oh dear God, a whole post for another time) and - yes, happy happy - the girls are coming home tomorrow night. Jim is flying down to Florida to spend his Spring Break with his dad. Oh - and, how could I forget - I am overobsessing (oh yes, a Rachaelism that existed waaaay before kids) on why someone won't return my emails... someone I haven't seen in - well, YEARS - and yet I am like, losing sleep over it. Whatever, Rachael. I really, really need a life.

Back to middle school.

Rachael

No comments: