Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday.
Wow. Whoever thought of giving kids a break in the middle of February, when rain is on the forecast? Oh, the things I could do to YOU. I really think I heard the Heavens open and sing out this morning when the last one gave me a kiss and hopped out the door....

We're all back to normal now - no foreigners at our house, all in our own beds (well, except for Jordin who insists on being my personal bedtime bodyguard... ) and all back to school this morning. Sarah Beth is debuting her new hairstyle today to all the little snots in her class, and - Jordin, who cut off a chunk of her hair in a moment of complete boredom in the bathroom, would also be debuting a new style.

Oh - and, please pardon this random insertion... want to know my absolutley positively favorite thing about being tall? When people look at you, the first place they go is your feet - to check and see if you're wearing heels. No baby, this is just unadulterated height. No artificial preservatives. I want a shirt that says, 6'0"... that way people don't have to wonder. They could just read the shirt.... what a concept. Of course, then under the number, I would want the word, "no," as in - "No, I don't play or ever plan to play basketball. I actually detest basketball and everyone who stereotypes tall women as basketball players." Think they would get all that just from the "No"?

Want to read a great blog? Go and check out my new "friend" Dave's blog... Blogdaddy. It's a great one - I pull it up to read during my planning period at school, and a big red screen comes up flashing "PROHIBITED VIEWING MATERIAL." So, you know it's a good one. :-) I do love the controversy. You know, controversy like wearing pink fishnet tights to church on Sunday... that's my kind of Sunday.

Rachael

Rachael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wedding planning ontario canada, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about wedding planning ontario canada.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael...Wow! While I was searching for info on wedding planning tool I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding planning tool. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about wedding planning tool.