Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sunday Brunch

"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem tohave been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myselfin now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell thanordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered beforeme." -Isaac Newton

1) Have you ever swam in the ocean? If so, which ones?
Yes. The Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.... is that really an ocean?

2) Have you ever been snorkeling or scuba diving?
My dad and I certified (SCUBA) when I was twelve years old... I was the youngest diver to ever do my check out dives at Ginny Springs, Florida... I almost killed my dad when trying to pass the "buddy breathing" part of the test... what can I say? My trips diving with my dad are some of my most treasured memories. We've been to the Cayman Islands, the Florida Keys, Ginny Springs, Crystal River (to see the Manatees) and lots of other places... :-)

3) Do you like traveling by boat and have you ever?
I have never "traveled" by boat to anywhere special - only out to dive sites or on deep sea fishing days (ick)

4) Do you believe that Atlantis existed?
Yes. I do... read this. :-)

5) If you could live on the coast of any of the oceans, which ocean andwhich coast?
Fiji.. in the South Pacific... see you there! ;-)

No comments: