Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday Brunch x2
"They have Easter egg hunts in Philadelphia, and if the kids don't find the eggs, they get booed." -Bob Uecker

1) What is your favorite Easter decoration? (rabbit, egg, chick, etc)
CHICKS! I love them!! I don't know why - I just do... :-)

2) Do you like Easter colors or do you wish they were different?
Love Easter colors... don't really wear them that much, but hey - pink IS my favorite color.... and who can resist little girls in white Easter dresses???

3) What did you do today to celebrate Easter?
Woke up this morning, hid the girls baskets (we play this silly game every year) had family breakfast, went to church, had Easter Egg hunt with church friends, and then lunch out with family!

4) What is your best Easter memory?
Getting Wendy, my pet rabbit for Easter. Second favorite would be when "the Easter Bunny," left my sister and I a BASKET full of real baby chicks.

No comments: