Thursday, March 03, 2005

I just all blogged out. Between finding all my cool pretty dumb canned post topics and completley alienating an old and dear friend - I think my blogging mind is just worn out. I have completely procrastinated packing SB for the Washington trip... she leaves in 48 hours... we have too small shoes to return that she and "Pa" bought together... clothes to wash and weather to check. On top of all this excitement (yes - this makes my dull little life mildly exciting) Jordin and I are visiting old friends in Macon this weekend - which means more packing, laundry washing, and car clean outing. I am so excited.

At the high school today again. Boo. Those kids are just big and mean and spoiled. My favorite part of the day? My favorite smartass (who I had already had a little "discussion" with this morning) got busted in the lunchroom for "dipping." Disgusting. He had to swallow it.... I mean, I guess he didn't have to - but I still compleltey enjoyed that look on his face that was worse than death itself. Ha ha ha darlin... and don't call ME darlin' anymore, k?

XXOX
Rachael

No comments: