Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sarah Beth goes to Washington
Buckle up, DC

It appears SB will be making her first political journey at the ripe old age of eight. That's right.... on March 5th, she'll board a plane with my dad and take Washington DC by storm. My dad travels there about once a year to do his political council thing... and this year, SB is joining him. Having a republican conservative daughter, I guess he thought he should go ahead and start the democratic brainwashing early.

So - Washington - put on your seatbelts... nail everything down. Sarah Beth has a list of places she wants to see, and people she'd like to meet. While her aspirations are a little on the lofty side, I still think you all should prepare yourselves... "why?" reamins her favorite question.

Shell get to have dinner with Ted Kennedy and friends... I am reserving comment.

Rachael

No comments: